Power Shift Air Shifter
The Power Shift Air Shifter is our premier air shifter, featuring all billet aluminum components that are custom polished to a mirror finish, then anodized to an ultra high-luster candy apple red or black gloss finish.
Please Note: Please Note: Pro Shifters are versions of the transmission that are a special “double neutral” shifter and and must have a special valve body in transmission – P R N 1 2 3 N – They include the GM Pro-Hydro, Chrysler Proflite, and Ford Proford.
A special handle extends slightly below the bottom of the side plates for attaching the air cylinder beneath the shifter with a billet hanger and minimizes the space required. This cylinder is double acting, and allows for the use of any transmission side plate for any standard or reverse valve body for 2, 3 or 4 speed transmissions.
For GM Powerglide transmissions (push to up-shift), there are multiple cable options to accommodate front or rear cable exit to work best with your vehicle. Please see the product drawings below for additional information. For Chrysler transmissions, there are both front and rear transmission cable exit options. The product drawings below will help illustrate cabling options.
Downloadable Product Diagrams (PDF format)
- Ford C4/C6/AOD (Standard Valve Body)
- Ford C4/C6/AOD (Reverse Valve Body)
- ProFord w/double neutral (Reverse Valve Body)
- Chrysler Torqueflite (Standard Valve Body)
- Chrysler Torqueflite (Reverse Valve Body)
- Chrysler 48RE (Standard Valve Body)
- Chrysler 48RE (Reverse Valve Body)
- Chrysler Proflite w/double neutral (Reverse Valve Body)
- Chrysler Proflite w/double neutral (Reverse Valve Body, alternate Push/Pull shift)
- GM Powerglide (Standard and Reverse Valve Body)
- GM Pro-Hydro w/double neutral (Reverse Valve Body)
- GM Turbo-Hydro 200/350/400 (Standard Valve Body)
- GM Turbo-Hydro 200/350/400 (Reverse Valve Body)
- GM Turbo-Hydro 700R4/4L60/4L80 4 Speed (Standard Valve Body)
- GM Turbo-Hydro 700R4/4L60/4L80 4 Speed (Reverse Valve Body)
The Kwik-Shift I includes:
- Three Year Unconditional Warranty
- CNC Machined Billet 6061-T6 polished and red anodized billet aluminum handle and side plates
- CNC Machined Billet 6061-T6 satin finished and clear anodized lever and top button
- CNC Machined Billet 303 Stainless Steel gate selection and indicator pin
- All Polished Stainless Steel Hardware
- Precision Die Formed 304 Stainless Steel End Bracket with integral Quick Release shifter cable and wiring harness
- Integrated 6ms activation Trans Brake Switch (not included in PROFLITE or PROHYDRO shifters)
- Polished Stainless Steel Fasteners