To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- To enhance the user experience on a web site by allowing the system to recognize returning visitors.
- To store user preferences so that the site can look different for each visitor (customization).
- The cookie contains an ID and lets the site keep track of you as you add different things to your cart. Each item you add to your shopping cart is stored in the site’s database along with your ID value. When you check out, the site knows what is in your cart by retrieving all of your selections from the database. This allows for a convenient shopping mechanism.
- The cookie also allows the site to determine which products are available for a user’s ride.
We use Google Analytics to analyse how users use the website. The information the cookie collects about your use (traffic data, including your IP address) is transmitted to and stored on Google servers in the U.S.. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google Analytics sets two types of cookies: A persistent cookie to indicate if the user is returning, where the user comes from, what search engine the user has used, keywords, etc. Session cookies are used to show when and for how long a user is on the website. Session cookies expire after each session, i.e. when you close your tab or browser. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data and information held by Google.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
This website collects some Personal Data from its Users. Personal Data collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Google Analytics
- Personal Data: Cookies and Usage data
- Further information about Personal Data
- Selling goods and services online
The Personal Data collected are used to provide the User with services or to sell goods, including payment and possible delivery.
The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may include the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer, or any other means of payment envisaged. The kind of Data collected by this Application depends on the payment system used.