Precision Performance Products Shifters
We’ve been making performance shifters in the United States since 1989, and they are being used by racers across the country and around the world. We have three models of shifters, the Kwik Shift I is our premier manual shifter, the Kwik Shift II is a lower-cost alternative, and the PowerShift is our top of the line hands-free air shifter. Our shifters are available for the following transmissions:
Due to overwhelming demand our lead time for shifters is currently up to 2 months.
Parts ship approximately 2 weeks from order.
- Turbo Hydro 3 speed for T/H 400, 350, metric 200
- Turbo Hydro 4 speed for 700R4, 200R4 and 4L80
- Pro Hydro 3 speed with “Clean Neutral” for T/H 400 and 350
- Powerglide 2 speed for Powerglide and 2 speed T/H 400
NOTE: All of these shifters can be air shifted, 2 speed shifters can be electric or air shifted
- Ford 3 speed for C-4, C-6 and AOD
- Pro Ford 3 speed with “Clean Neutral” for C-4 and C-6
- Chrysler TorqueFlite for 727, 904, 47RE and 48RE
- Pro Flite TorqueFlite with “Clean Neutral” for 727 and 904
The Kwik Shift I is our premier manual shifter, featuring billet aluminum components that are custom polished to a mirror finish in either black gloss or candy apple red.
The Kwik-Shift I PowerShift air shifter is the way to go if you want hands off shifting. Like the Kwik-Shift I manual shifter, it features billet aluminum components that are custom polished to a mirror finish in either black gloss or candy apple red.
A lower-cost alternative to the premium Kwik-Shift I manual shifter. Only available in gloss black side plates with brush finished die cast handle.