Kwik-Shift I Manual Shifter
** Please note the Candy Apple Red finish is temporarily unavailable.
The Kwik-Shift I is our premier manual shifter, featuring all billet aluminum components that are custom polished to a mirror finish, then anodized to an ultra high-luster candy apple red or black gloss finish.
Please Note: Please Note: Pro Shifters are versions of the transmission that are a special “double neutral” shifter and and must have a special valve body in transmission – P R N 1 2 3 N – They include the GM Pro-Hydro and Chrysler Proflite.
For GM Powerglide transmissions (push to up-shift), there are multiple cable options to accommodate front or rear cable exit to work best with your vehicle. Please see the product drawings below for additional information. For Chrysler transmissions, there are both front and rear transmission cable exit options. The product drawings below will help illustrate cabling options.
Downloadable Product Diagrams (PDF format)
- Ford C4/C6/AOD (Standard Valve Body)
- Ford C4/C6/AOD (Reverse Valve Body)
- Chrysler Torqueflite (Standard Valve Body)
- Chrysler Torqueflite (Reverse Valve Body)
- Chrysler 48RE (Standard Valve Body)
- Chrysler 48RE (Reverse Valve Body)
- Chrysler Proflite w/double neutral (Reverse Valve Body)
- Chrysler Proflite w/double neutral (Reverse Valve Body, alternate Push/Pull shift)
- GM Powerglide (Standard and Reverse Valve Body)
- GM Pro-Hydro w/double neutral (Reverse Valve Body)
- GM Turbo-Hydro 200/350/400 (Standard Valve Body)
- GM Turbo-Hydro 200/350/400 (Reverse Valve Body)
- GM Turbo-Hydro 700R4/4L60/4L80 4 Speed (Standard Valve Body)
- GM Turbo-Hydro 700R4/4L60/4L80 4 Speed (Reverse Valve Body)
The Kwik-Shift I includes:
- Three Year Unconditional Warranty
- CNC Machined Billet 6061-T6 polished and red or black anodized billet aluminum handle and side plates
- CNC Machined Billet 6061-T6 satin finished and clear anodized lever and top button
- CNC Machined Billet 303 Stainless Steel gate selection and indicator pin
- Precision Die Formed 304 Stainless Steel End Bracket with integral Quick Release shifter cable and wiring harness
- Integrated 6ms activation Trans Brake Switch (not included in ProFlite or ProHydro) shifters
- Easily convertible to Front or Rear Cable Exit
- Polished Stainless Steel fasteners